EBASS ANNOUNCES 2020 CALENDAR AND OPENS ENTRIES FOR 2020
01 Feb – Bronkhorstspruit Dam
07 Mar – Vaal River
04 Apr – Witbank Dam
02 May – Mokolo Dam
06 Jun – Ebenezer (small mouth venue)
04 Jul – RdW Dam
01 Aug – Arabie Dam
05 Sep – Driekoppies Dam
02/03 Oct – EBASS Classic – Heyshope
Dates and venue to be announced for SABAA Team Super Finals
THE ELITE BASS ALLIANCE SERIES
JOIN THE BEST TEAM TRAIL IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR 2020 AND TEST YOURSELF AGAINST THE BEST OF THE BEST!
EBASS WINNERS OF THE PRESTIGIOUS SABAA TRAIL CHAMPIONS TITLE FOR 2017, 2018 AND 2019.
Gauteng’s EBASS walked away with the title of South Africa’s Trail Champions for 3 years in a row 2017, 2018 and 2019.
For three years Ebass has claimed the title with a dominant win by impressive margin of atleast 10kgs+ over the runners up to reconfirm their claim to be SA Champion Trail
EBASS TEAMS CLAIMS 5 OF THE TOP 10 POSITIONS IN THE 2019 SABAA SUPER FINALS
Ebass teams claimed 5 of the top 10 positions during the 2019 SABAA Team Super Finals against a field of 62 of SA top teams representing 5 different provinces.
1 Bass Busters Jahnrich Venter/Tobie Uys Ebass 19.71kg
2 Rapala VMC Barry Grove/Hennie du Preez Ebass 18.29kg
5 Bru Force Craig Nienaber/Neels Botha Ebass 17.20kg
6 Axiom/McCrystal Insurance Brokers Bruce McKinnley/Gary Hagemann Ebass 16.92kg
8 Last Years Winners Craig da Silva/Shaun John Ebass 16.32kg
3 EBASS TEAMS REPRESENTED SOUTH AFRICA IN THE 2018 BASSMASTER TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD 0N THE HARRIS CHAIN OF LAKES IN FLORIDA
Bru Force VW Hatfield Graig Ninaber/Neels Botha
Valet Storage Michael Matthee/Glen Naude
F1 Grand Prix Tours Johan/Nikki van Veelen
SABAA TEAM TOURNAMENT TRAIL
EBASS was a founder member of the new SABAA Team Tournament trail.
The world’s most glamourous bass fishing event, the Bassmaster Elite classic – the ultimate goal of even the best USA pro bass anglers, has now been open up to SA team anglers by the prestigious SABAA Team Tournament Trail!!
WHAT ELSE CAN EBASS OFFER YOU
- Professionally run tournament trail
- A unique series run by the competitors themselves – non-profit series – all entry fees are paid out as prize money!
- Smaller entry fields make EBASS events friendly and personal (max of 50 teams for 2020)
- Ebass has build-up a reputation of unsurpassed comradery, respect and friendship between the competitors
- Great choice of 9 competition venues including 4 overnight events at Mokolo, Driekoppies, Arabie and Ebenezer dams.
- A top-class field consisting of many respected competitors – Protea, divisional and many other event winners from Gauteng
- Complimentary early morning coffee and prize giving drinks and beverages after each event