THE EBASS TRAIL – Bronkhorstspruit Dam 2016
EBASS BRONKHORSTSPRUIT – 03 SEP 2016
The call to move the scheduled EBASS Harties event to Bronkhorstspruit proved to be a wise decision.
Although the water level of the dam was quite low (only about 65%), fishing was good for a change and just about all the teams
managed to present descent bags, at the weigh-in.
Most females caught were full of eggs and close to spawning and the overall condition of the fish was very good.
The top 3 bags were all caught in the bigger but shallow grass mats ( 2-3’) which seemed to reload throughout the day.
Congratulations to the following top five teams:
- Bru Force Craig Ninaber Neels Botha
- Merc Carriers Leon Potgieter Willem Lubbinge
- F1 Grand Prix Tours Johan van Veelen Nikki van Veelen
- No-Break Piet Hattingh Vernon Sheahan
- Mercury Quantum Shandon Hawman Izak de Beer