3 x SKINS
Skin 1 - 16H00 to 17H30
Skin 2 - 17h30 to 19h00
Skin3 – 19h00 – 20h30
Prize giving 21h00
Prizes for the 3 biggest fish per skin
• 1st R 2 500
• 2nd R 1 000
• 3rd R 500
Prizes for overall biggest fish
• Men – R 3 000 plus trophy
• Ladies – R2 000 plus trophy
• Junior (16 years and younger) R 1 000 plus trophy
(R500 Mens, R350 Ladies, R250 Juniors 16 years and younger)
1. Live well checks from 15h00 and skippers briefing 15h45.
2. Anglers may fish 3 or less skins, should they wish.
3. Boats are welcome to launch later than 16h00 (live well checks may be done any time after 16h00).
4. Starting order will be determined according to date and time of boat entry received.
5. 1 Tag per boat, tagboard will close at 20h30.
6. Only bass boats with working live wells and full navigation lights (bow green and red / stern white).
7. COF and COC must be valid and produced with live well check.
8. Live jackets with reflective strips (reflective tape will be available at weigh station) to be worn for last skin.
9. Maximum boat speed during last skin will be limited to 60 km/h.
10. Prize money for any draw will be shared.
11. Launch and weigh station at Kaya Manzi (Boats may launch from other venues).
12. Kaya Manzi entry fees payable at gate.
13. The Dam will go off limit for pre-fishing from Monday 05 December 2022.
09 December Bronkhorstspruit Dam Nightskins
MensLadiesJunior (Under 16 yrs)
Skipper Phone Number:
Co-angler 1 Name:
MensMensLadiesJunior (Under 16 yrs)
Co-angler 1 Phone Number:
Co-angler 1 Email:
Co-angler 2 Name:
Co-angler 2 Phone Number:
Co-angler 2 Email:
Bank Account Holder:
Bank Account Number:
I hereby confirm that I have read and understand the Indemnity(Details on this website). I further agree to subject myself to the terms and conditions set out there in.
By clicking SEND you agree that you have read, understand and accept to the EBASS T&C and more specifically:
The EBASS Indemnity
The Ebass Grant of Rights
The 2022 Ebass Tournament Rules